Unique Souvenir Idea at Magic Kingdom
Walt Disney World merch is a world of it's own. There are whole accounts dedicated to new merch drops and Disney outfits but did you know about this unique souvenir option at Magic Kingdom?
Many people will wear embroidered ears but did you know that Curtain Call Collectibles will embroider just about anything? They prefer that the item comes from the parks in case there is an issue but you can get your name (or anyone's) on your newest piece of merch. I did this on my most recent trip to Magic Kingdom and I'm so happy with how it turned out.
Pricing depends on the type of embroidery you choose but for me, this was under $10 USD. Absolutely worth it to add the personalization. I would also recommend going to Curtain Call Collectables early in the day as timing will depend on how many people are ahead of you, so something to consider if you don't want to pay for shipping or if you're only visiting for one day.


Comments
Post a Comment